Week 9
This week I took the LSAT--today actually! And, believe it or not, all of my studying and taking the exam itself revolved around media.
Firstly, I used media to study. I had a book that I used to study and I used online practice questions and practice exams. Because of COVID, I wasn't able to attend any classes, so these resources were a life-saver!
Also because of COVID, I ended up having to take the test online. I was able to have a live proctor who guided me through the process. I also used media to reserve a study room in the library so I could have fast WiFi and a quiet place to take it.
I am just fascinated by how thoroughly media is integrated into my life. I rely on media for pretty much everything. Everything I do involves multiple forms of media!
Comments
Post a Comment